Young Earth - pocket guide
- Retail Price: $ 5.99
- Item# B08006
- ISBN: 9781600923036
- Author: Answers in Genesis
- Publisher: Answers in Genesis,
- Size: 95 pp, softcover.
We offer $3 and $7 flat rate shipping to the USA.
Evidence that supports the biblical perspective
Is the earth billions of years old or just thousands? Are radiometric methods of dating rocks and fossils reliable? What evidences support a young age for the earth?
Most secular scientists believe the earth to be billions of years old. They most often use radiometric dating methods to support this assertion. But, do they have a rock-solid case? Discover the primary reasons why their belief in billions of years cannot be correct. A Pocket Guide to A Young Earth examines the age of the earth from a biblical and scientific perspective. It presents geological information not often presented in public schools and secular colleges, and will equip you with answers that are based on the authority of God's Word.
"For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day." (Exodus 20:11 NKJV)
Table of Contents
- Back to Basics
- Problems with the Assumptions
- Making Sense of the Patterns
- Doesn't Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible?
- Where Did the Idea of "Millions of Years" Come From?
- Raising the Bar on Creation Research
- How Old Is the Earth?
- The Heavens Declare a Young Solar System
- Trusting in Authority