The Henry Morris Study Bible has been called “an invaluable tool for the defense of the Christian faith.” With over 10,000 study notes, no other resource offers such a comprehensive analysis of biblical creation and authority of Scripture as this one presents.
The written Word of God is under attack in our culture like never before. The annotations of this King James Version of the Bible will:
- Explain the Bible's difficult passages
- Resolve its alleged contradictions
- Point out the evidences of its divine origin
- Confirm its historical accuracy
- Note its remarkable anticipations of modern science
- Remove any doubts of its inerrancy, authority, and ability to meet every human need
Those familiar with previous editions of the Defender’s Study Bible will note that the Master Books edition is noticeably thicker. Page count is the same, but it features a higher-quality paper that is less likely to wrinkle and become damaged in handling. Though it makes the Bible slightly less portable (and a bit heavier) it increases the durability of a life-long study Bible. It retains an easy-to-read 10-point font in a two-column format, with generously sized notes. Inside you will also find the Words of Christ in red, 22 total appendices, full-color maps, and a concordance. It feature a high-quality smyth-sewn binding designed for frequent use.
The Henry Morris Study Bible is truly a one-of-a-kind resource with unique and comprehensive helps for all who desire to study to show themselves “approved unto God.”
- the old Defender's Study Bible was approximately 1.75 inches thick and weighed about 48 ounces
- the new Henry Morris Study Bible is approximately 2.5 inches thick and weighs about 60 ounces
- please keep in mind the new Bibles are significantly larger, this product is not returnable unless it is defective.