Fascinating facts about the world of science.
World of Science explores God’s creation all around us, from the furthest star in the Universe to the smallest atom under our feet. Through six accessible sections, children will gain an understanding of the importance of science in our ever-changing world.
- Section 1 - Matter and Chemicals
- Section 2 - Energy, Motion, and Machines
- Section 3 - Electricity and Magnetism
- Section 4 - Light and Sound
- Section 5 - Earth and Life
- Section 6 - Space and Time
This beautiful hardcover volume brings a fresh and engaging approach to all aspects of the subject, while a final section of practical activities and experiments makes the application of science fun and enjoyable.
- Over 800 color illustrations and photographs
- Includes over 60 science experiments
- Ideal for home reference and school project work